- JSSC Recruitment 2023 | JSSC JTPTCCE Online Form 2023 | Free Update
- Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2023
- IBPS CRP SO Recruitment 2023 | IBPS CRP SPL XIII Recruitment 2023
- IBPS CRP PO Recruitment 2023 | IBPS CRP PO / MT XIII Online 2023
- NIACL Administrative Officer Online 2023 | NIACL AO Recruitment 2023
- MPMRCL Recruitment 2023 | MPMRCL Various Post Online Form 2023
- Jharkhand JSSC Recruitment 2023 | Jharkhand Recruitment 2023, Get Free update
- Delhi Cantonment Board Assistant Teacher – Online Form 2023, Free Update
- Indian Coast Guard Navik GD | Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2023, Check Free Update here
- Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2023 | Rajasthan Home Guard Vacancy 2023, Check Free Update Here
- एनएसई (NSE FnO) ट्रेडिंग के लिए उठाया बड़ा कदम, सेबी की मंजूरी का इंतजार
- Ladli Bahna Yojana 2023: लाडली बहना योजना के लिए आवेदन शुरू, Free में मिलेंगे 1000 रुपया, ऐसे करें आवेदन
- UP Board Original Marksheet Download यूपी बोर्ड की ओरिजिनल मार्कशीट, यहाँ से करे डाउनलोड
- Link Aadhaar Card and PAN Card: Everything You Need to Know, Link at home for Free
- Ayushyman card: आयुष्यमान कार्ड की नई list हुई जारी, Free में इस तरह देखे अपना नाम
- Shram Card List में अपना नाम चेक करें, जिनका नाम नहीं है वो लोग तुरंत करे यह काम
- How to Update Address In Aadhar Card at Home घर बैठे आधार कार्ड में एड्रेस कैसे अपडेट करे
- How to Add Name in Ration Card राशन कार्ड में नाम कैसे जोड़े 2023?
- How to Create new Ration Card Offline 2023 नया राशन कार्ड ऑफ़लाइन कैसे बनाये 2023
- How to Create new Ration Card Online 2023 नया राशन कार्ड ऑनलाइन कैसे बनाये 2023
- E-Shram card Payment Status Check: ई-श्रम कार्ड का पैसा आया की नहीं? ऐसे करें चेक
Sarkari Job Find Alert : Resources to Help Indians Get Government Jobs (Sarkari Job)
The future is uncertain, but a government job, Sarkari Jobs can help you secure your future. Click for valuable resources and help from Sarkari Job Find Alert.
Did you know that over 1.5 million people lost their jobs in August 2021 in rural and urban India? Yes, the COVID-19 pandemic has hit the job market hard. Small businesses and multinationals alike have had to reconsider their staffing requirements.
Are you an unemployed Indian citizen because of the pandemic and fluctuating job market?
Are you working for a multinational company going through restructuring and considering your next steps?
Are you a recent graduate looking to find your first job?
Are you wondering if a government job is right for you?
You’ve come to the right place! At Sarkari Job Find Alert, we will show you the benefits of an Indian government job and help you to find a government job that’s stable, long-term, and right for you!
Why Should Everyone Consider a Government Job?
In India, a Sarkari Naukri (or an Indian government job) is highly sought-after. It’s the ultimate career goal, offering long-term security, good benefits, and friendly co-workers.
More than that, an Indian government job offers an opportunity to live a life of purpose.
It’s a way for you to give back to your community.
According to the Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy Pvt. Ltd. (CMIE), the unemployment rate in India increased from 6.5% in November 2020 to 7.75% in October 2021. In this fluctuating market, there has been an increase in the demand for the stability and permanence offered by a Sarkari Naukri.
In addition, government jobs in India can be pretty lucrative offering competitive salaries, benefits, and pensions. Some of the highest-paid jobs in the Indian government include the Indian Administrative Services (IAS), Indian Foreign Services (IFS), and Indian Police Services (IPS).
Keep in mind that these jobs are also highly competitive with a complex application process!
What Kind of Government Jobs Can I Get?
There are a wide variety of government jobs in India. It depends on your interests, but a job in the Indian government can range from policy-making, public administration, military, law, engineering, and even teaching. Some of the more highly-paid and in-demand positions are discussed below to give you a sense of their requirements and salary expectations.
1. Indian Administrative Services (IAS) and Indian Foreign Services (IFS) Jobs : The role of an IAS officer may include advising the ministers on various policy issues, implementing policies of the government, collecting revenue, and supervising public spending. An IFS officer manages foreign relations in India with more than 160 Indian Diplomatic Missions and International Organizations around the world. The starting monthly salary of an IAS or IFS officer is about INR 56,100.
2. Indian Police Services (IPS) Jobs : A role with the IPS involves safeguarding the public, maintaining law and order, and detecting and preventing crime. The role can be with the various agencies and branches including the Research and Analysis Wing (R&AW), Intelligence Bureau (IB), Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), and Criminal Investigation Department (CID). To be eligible for a job with IPS, there are additional requirements, including physical standards. Physical eligibility includes minimum height for men and women, minimum chest girth for men and women, restriction on vision impairments including myopia limited to less than -4.00, and hyper myopia not exceeding +4.00. According to Payscale, an entry-level police constable with less than 1-year experience can earn an average total compensation of INR 255,094. This includes tips, bonuses, and overtime pay.
3. Banking Jobs :The banking sector is one of the fastest-growing sectors in India. It’s not surprising that jobs in government-approved banks such as the State Bank of India (SBI), Allahabad Bank, HDFC, and ICICI are highly sought after. A job in the banking sector could either be a clerical position such as typists, data entry operators, cashiers, or clerks or a probationary officer (PO) role. As a PO, the candidate will be under probation during the training period and will be hired following the probation based on performance. During the training period, the candidate will be trained in accounting, finance, billing, investment, and revenue collection. A PO role allows opportunities for career growth to middle and senior management based on performance and additional examinations. The starting monthly salary of a PO is about INR 57,000 including allowances.
4. Defence Jobs : Jobs with the National Defence Academy (NDA) can be in various departments, such as Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, etc. A job in the NDA comes with strict restrictions on age, physical, and vision standards. Cadet trainees receive a stipend of INR 56,100 per month. Allowances and promotions will increase this salary. There are also several agricultural, engineering, and research jobs with their own set of rules and requirements. These can get very complicated, but Sarkari Result does all the work for you and lists the various jobs ranging from a Rajasthani police constable to Allahabad High Court Review Officer. Each job posting contains all the details you would need to be able to apply for the position with ease.
While Too much Competition, How Can I Get a Job Working in the Government?
It’s not easy to stand out in the face of this competition. But by following these four steps and with the right resources at your disposal, getting that Indian government job will no longer be a mere dream.
♦Research the Job Requirements at Sarkari Job Find Alert♦
The first step to getting an Indian government job is knowing what you are applying to. To get a job in the Indian government, you need to meet several eligibility requirements, keep note of important deadlines, pay fees associated with the job application and complete the competitive examination.
Before you end up rushing around, spend some time going through these requirements and understanding them. Rather than going to several different websites and getting lost in the mix, Sarkari Job Find Alert provides a one-page summary that shows:
- Number of Vacancies
- Important Dates
- Application Fee
- Education Eligibility
- Age Limit
- Exam Notice
- Online Application Link
This one-page summary is a good way to get all of the information in a single easy-to-read format. It’s the best resource to help get you from all the way to the perfect government job in India.
Unlike most private company jobs, government jobs in India need more than good interview skills. The eligibility requirements can vary for every job, and includes restrictions on the candidate’s age, educational qualifications, nationality, experience, marital status, gender, etc.
Take note of the deadlines! This is especially important. After all, you don’t want to miss out on the job of a lifetime because you missed the deadline.
There are several important dates to note:
- Application Start Date
- Last Date for Apply Online
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee
- Examination Date (or new date if postponed)
- Last Date to Change Exam District
- Pre Result Available
Each job posting on Sarkari Job Find Alert shows this information in an easy-to-read chart, so you’ll never miss a deadline!
How Competitive Is the Government Job Market?
There is no doubt that finding an Indian government job is highly competitive. The Times of India said it best when they said that the numbers are staggering:
- 2.3 million applications for 368 peon positions in Uttar Pradesh.
- 2.5 million applications for 6,000 positions in Bengal
- 200,000 applications for 1,137 positions as police constables in Maharashtra.
When the Ministry of Railways started recruiting for around 63,000 positions, they received more than 19 million (1.9 crores) job applications.
With COVID-19, the competition has only increased because of the drop in the number of people hired by the government. The central government hired 119,000 people in 2021 which is a reduction in almost 32,000 jobs. There was a similar drop in 2021 of almost 107,000 people hired by the state government. This creates an extremely competitive environment. Getting up-to-date information on the latest jobs on Sarkari Job Find Alert and understanding eligibility requirements can help you stand out from the crowd. These are of course some of the most coveted roles in India and are extremely competitive.
Top Sarkari job Notification 2022
|All Sarkari Result
|Sarkari Job Result
|Sarkari Result SSC
FAQs- Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1. What is Sarkarijobfindalert.com ?
Answer : Sarkarijobfindalert.com is Fast Updating Website Which Give All Government Jobs Notification Properly.
Q 2 : How We Find Notification Sarkari Naukri on Sarkarijobfindalert.com ?
Answer : Everyone Can Find Proper Job Notification By Daily Viewing This Website. OR Join Our Telegram Channel.
Q 3 : Why All Choose sarkarijobfindalert.com ?
Answer : Everyone Choose sarkarijobfindalert.com Just Because It Give All Govt Job Notification In All Sector Like Railway, Bank SSC, UPSC, PSUs, IES, Teacher Vacancy, Police, SSC And Many More.
Q 4 : Does Sarkarijobfindalert.com Updated Daily ?
Answer : Yes, Sarkarijobfindalert.com Updates On Daily Basis And it Give Live Govt Jobs Information.